Sunday 29 July 2012

Gone Walkies


Hi

I actually printed this kit out at the start of July and even made a start on cutting it out – then for some strange reason it got put into a folder and forgotten about

Today I have had my 2 girls and lovely grandson down for the day so it didn't leave me much time to get a card made up to share

So I grabbed the folder which is all part cut sheets or kits and spotted this kit

I really have no idea as to what its called or who it is designed by – I was going to try locate it but have around 300 kits that have been bought since the start of July so I decided against it – I could have printed – cut out – made up another card in the time it could take me to find this kit for the info – all I know is it was purchased from www.cardmakingdownloads.com

Right then to the card....

I started by cutting out all the pieces and then sprayed the back of the main card with Crafters Companion Stick & Stay and fixed it to the lovely bright orange card then re-cut it out.

The main card then had to be stuck to the frilled back card which I also stuck to the same bright orange card

So now we have the basic card – its a normal card but has a shaped back and on the reverse of the back was another kennel panel which was placed sort of centrally and it left some of the orange showing all round it!

The inserts were in 2 separate pieces – I know when I came to print the kit it had a couple of different inserts but I decided to write a few simple lines....I guess that was because I have made this card cos I like it not because I need it – I'm pretty sure I have a friend who will ask if its for sale – won't you Ann?

So I stuck the 2 inserts in place which again left a slight border of orange all around the image

Using small sticky pads I added the 3d decoupage to the card front

Lastly it was the matching envelope – perfect fit – went together perfectly too!

The card is bright and cheerful – and I think would make a great card to send to a friend or pen friend just to say Hello

Would love to know what you think to it too...

Until the next card then...

x

1 comment: