Wednesday 25 July 2012

Beautiful Backing Papers

Evening all
Today I am not sharing a card but some free backing papers I have made
I have done 3 sets


So you will get a landscape and a portrait per set



The images I used were photographs taken by my lovely friend Ann



She had these on her blog today and I couldn't resist using them as they were perfect for papers.
I have shared the link to Ann's blog before but just in case you haven't had a look here it is again
What I will just stress here is that I have had full permission from Ann to use her photographs and they are all copyright to Ann©
I have added Ann's original photo then the 2 papers.
The papers here are also copyright ©Ann & ©Angie
Please click on the papers to make full size then save as to your computer
I hope you will find a use for your free backing papers
And once again – thank you Ann
See you all again tomorrow
x

1 comment: