Tuesday 11 September 2012

SILHOUETTE




Hi

I haven't a card to share with you today – sorry!

But I thought I would share something special with you

something different!!

A friend Pat asked me to cut her a wedding gazebo on my Silhouette

This is the finished design – not cut and made by me but the designer as this is taken from her website


You should have a good look at her work if you own an electronic cutter..

Well I tinker with the machine now and again

I have a subscription so for a small amount each month (under £10) I get credits of $50 to spend

There are thousands of files to buy but nothing with a WOW factor

So when Pat came across a cutting file for a Silhouette she came straight to me

Luckily when I saw the seller I knew the lady in question

I emailed her and asked if she thought I would manage this file as I haven't done much more than cut endless spiders for my grandson Layton

The seller said I would cope with it and that she was at the end of the telephone should I need her.

Anyway it was bought and I didn't look at it until this morning

I think I was in the mood to have a go so switched on and pulled up the 1st page

My thoughts were if I cut it all from my cheap card stock Pat can have a go at putting it together so when its finally cut in best card she should be able to put it together easily enough...

All in all it was 17 A4 sheets of cutting – phew glad I didn't have to put it together too...

Please take a mo to have a look at the amazing designs made by Anne – I have so many on my wish list now


See you tomorrow folks...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment