Saturday 8 September 2012

Double Delight




Evening....

This card is one I made when I was on a roll making up Christmas cards

The sheet was by Sandie Burchall and from craftsuprint but I haven't a number and just cannot be bothered to look for one...

After printing the sheet I cut out the base layer and rounded the corners

I then folded an A4 sheet of blue card in half to make an A5 card blank

All the corners were then rounded

I stuck the base image on to a piece of darker blue pearl card that I rounded the corner of then it went on to the card blank with double sided tape

Then I cut out the coloured pieces for the pyramid – these were then added to the card using small sticky pads

Next I cut out the winter scene pyramid sections and added those again using small sticky pads

The sheet only offered the tied bow as decoupage so I added that with the small pads

All that was then left was to add the glitter

I used a Sakura quickie glue to high light both of the pyramid designs and then covered with glamour dust

Its made a quick and easy yet pretty christmas card

See you tomorrow …

x

No comments:

Post a Comment