Friday 7 September 2012

Funky Gal...




Evening....

I have taken a couple of days to get this card finished – its my fault – the sun has been calling me so just had to sit out and relax!

This sheet was from www.craftsuprint.com and the order number is 237700_614 should you wish to order it

The sheet was designed by Lisa Baglietto

So make the card I used an 8x scalloped card blank

I used 2 sheets of 6x6 backing papers – one in pink the other in lilac – but both the same plain design

I stuck the papers to the top left and bottom right corners to start

The main image was cut out then matted onto a piece of silver holographic mirri card
 

This panel was then stuck to the centre of the card using thick foam tape, the same tape was used to build up the pyramage layers.


I had the pink but not a darker purple so I simply coloured another pink one with a purple pan pastel – it worked great...

I inter twined the 2 pieces to create my border and stuck it (using small blobs of Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue ) down the spine side of the card

Next I added a large flower made using the set of flowers from Dimension Stamps – this is their website address - http://www.dimensionstamps.com/ and the flower set is http://www.dimensionstamps.com/contents/en-uk/image_viewer.html?lmd=41150.669444 its a fab Paper Garden Set – well worth owning

So the gorgeous flower was added to the bottom right hand corner and a lovely organza purple bow was added to the top right corner

I finished off adding 6 shiny purple card candy to the bottom left corner and 3 to top right corner

The sheet offered a couple of sentiments – Happy Birthday or To Someone Special but neither seemed to fit the card – there was also a blank panel but I decided against anything in the end – it may work better to just add a sentiment once its ready to go off to someone – whether that be me sending it or whoever might ask for this card

See you tomorrow folks

x

No comments:

Post a Comment