Friday 14 September 2012

Santa With Snowflake




Morning

I thought I would add today's card now as I have a spare 10 mins that way I only miss adding something for one day.

The image on the card was taken from a new cd from www.jammipanda.co.uk and its called Funky Yule

So I made this card by using a scalloped edge 6x6 card

I decided I would use up some of scraps of paper, mirri card and pearl card and this was the perfect card to use them on.

I cut a scrap of red mirri card to fit across the centre of the card and rounded the corners

Used a scrap of printed Merry Christmas card to fit on the red leaving a narrow border.

I cut out the base image and added a very narrow red double sided tape all around the edges removed the backing and covered with gold glitter embossing powder then heated it up = it looks fab and saved a piece of gold mirri card as it did the same job.

The image was stuck to the card with Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue and then the decoupage added using small sticky pads.

To decorate I used a quickie glue pen and glamour dust to outline the beard, moustache and eyebrows – then pva was used on the pompom and fur around his hat cuffs and feet and then glamour dust was covering it till it dried.

I used black enamel accents to make the buttons pop

Then found an antique gold looking metal snowflake so stuck it to the bottom corner and added a sentiment across the top to finish.

Have a nice weekend – I know I will!!!

See you on Sunday folks...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment