Monday 17 September 2012

Here Kitty Kitty...


Hi

As I said yesterday I made up lots of cards while away at the retreat – they are all in bags sat waiting to be photographed – but who knows where today went...so I just randomly picked a bag and took some photos of the card to share for today...hope to do the rest in the morning – at least I will be ahead with cards to share if I don't find time every day

This is a card made up from a lovely kit I bought from www.cardmakingdownloads.com

There was no designer info in the sheets but it was named

Kitty Over The Top Kit”

So this kit had it all – the only thing I had to do was spray the main sheet with Crafters Companion Stick and Stay and pop the sheet on to white card

To make up the card I folded the card in half then trimmed it all to size

After that it was cut out the easy decoupage and add it using sticky pads

There is a matching insert with the kit so that was added now.

For the matching envelope I cut it out and scored on the fold lines – double sided tape was used to put it together

The last thing I did was the glittering!

This was done using a generous amount of Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue around the fur on the hat as well as the pompom then covered with the white glitter....

Ok friends – see you again tomorrow

x

1 comment: