Friday 2 March 2012

Heart & Flowers


Good evening everyone!

Today I am showing a card I have made using a sheet I purchased from http://www.simplysumara.com/

The sheet is called BLUE HEART AND FLOWERS CARD FRONT AND INSERT and is free from the website – here is the link to it....


So to make the card I used a sheet of very dark purple textured card and folded to create an A5 card, then rounded the corners using the corner chomper.


I cut a piece of silver mirri card just a little smaller and again rounded the corners then stuck to my card blank leaving a border all the way round.

The base image was the then cut out and after chomping the corners this was stuck to the silver mirri card – again I left a narrow border all round.

I cut the panel with the heart shape from the sheet, inked round the outer edge with a lilac ink and then attached to the backing layer.


I used narrow double sided tape to create a frame around the heart – removed the backing tape from it and sprinkled with glitter!

Then the heart was added and areas of the card and flowers highlighted with the quickie glue pen and again sprinkled with glitter!

The sheet came with a sentiment which I cut out and matted onto a piece of pink holographic mirri card then added at an angle on the card....


4 pretty clear AB gems were placed in the corners of the heart panel to finish

For a free sheet it makes a pretty card!

And be sure to have a good look around http://www.simplysumara.com/ as she is offering lots of free sheets!!

Have a nice weekend

x

No comments:

Post a Comment