Monday 12 March 2012

8x8 Card


Hello

Today I am sharing a card I made a week or two ago – it was a sheet bought from http://www.craftsuprint.com/ but I am unsure who designed the sheet – sorry!

This is a lovely 8x8 finished card and would be lovely for so many occasions but I did this as a Birthday card


So I started off with my shop bought 8x8 card blank – I had these from http://www.cupcakecrafting.co.uk/

I covered the card with silver holographic mirri card leaving a border all around the card.


I used a sheet of raspberry glitter paper next, fixing it on top of the mirri card leaving a very narrow border....

The main base image was then positioned on the glitter card to leave a wide all round border....


Onto the decoupage – have to say there was very little to be cut out and added – the pretty spray of roses, the deep bow and the butterfly....oh and the birthday sentiment

I added the layers using double sided sticky pads


I think this card took around 20 minutes maximum to complete – and I used a quickie glue pen to highlight the tiny white flowers then sprinkled with glamour dust – then did the same on the beautiful white butterflies...

All in all a quick, simple but striking card for any occasion!!!

Thanks for stopping by again x

No comments:

Post a Comment