Saturday 6 July 2013

Your New Home

Hi...
I know its a little later than usual but its so hot here in my craft room I just kept putting off coming in!
Anyway this is a card I made for one of the ladies who attends the Thursday class, her son is in a wheelchair and recently bid on a bungalow almost behind his mums and got it – the family are all excited by the news as is Brian.
So to start with I really have no info on this sheet – I have bought it at some stage and cut it all out to make up but then it was put into an ever growing box of ready to now use toppers etc
So all I did was nip the corners and mat onto a sheet of silver mirri card and again nipped the corners, then matted the whole panel onto a white A5 card blank.
Thankfully I had left all the sentiments with the sheet so I chose 2 for the card front which were for new home, they were put in lace with sticky pads
Before I decorated the front I added an insert as I knew the front would take time to set.
Onto the front, I added a big blob of Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue to the centre of the 3 flowers and then covered with gold accent beads – the beads are tiny little things that set into the PVA and give a fab finish – but if you try using some I would suggest you pour the beads over the glue and just leave – the longer the better.
I left mine overnight then simply tapped away all the excess beads...its when you put the accent beads back into their container you see how very few you have actually used!!!
Anyway that was the card completed and I think it was a pretty good card for a male – don't you?
Well I hope to be here again tomorrow but you know what I've been like this past week or two so maybe I should just say...see you again soon lol
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment