Saturday 7 December 2013

Stamped Village


Ok so I’ve not posted for soooo long – I really do apologise
Time is running away with me every day or so it seems.
The classes are doing well and the card for today is one that I’ve got sorted for the classes this week
I used a shaped card from Craftwork and then used nestabilities to cut out the 3 different mats – the largest was embossed, the middle was dark blue and then the smaller white mat was used to do the stamping on
I used Tim Holtz Stormy Skies distress ink pad to colour the edges of the main card as well as the 2 white mats
The stamping was done using the same ink pad.
I added glitter highlights to the buildings and trees and cut a swirl to cover the bottom of the card
The poinsettia was cut from Marianne dies, I lightly inked the edges with another Tim Holtz distress ink pad, built them up until I was happy and added a gold card candi to the centre
I finished off by adding 3 beautiful clear AB gems to the 2 top corners and the bottom right as the poinsettia was placed in the bottom left corner
The stamps were the November project pack from Aly’s Inky Fingers
I loved the card so much I have made another 3 but ion different colour ways – will take photos and add as soon as I can
Bye for now
x

No comments:

Post a Comment