Friday 20 December 2013

Sexy Santa!!!



Don't be so shocked!!

Ok so I've been awol for such a long time now but its not been an easy few months for me
I set up a new card making class within a few weeks of moving to my lovely bungalow in New Holland and together with my long standing card class over in Hull I was finding I just ran out of hours in the day.
I didn't stop making cards though - not only for my classes but card orders and of course Christmas because no matter how hard I try I never seem to get in front with "spares" for Christmas, mind you I had an order for 22 cards and another for 12.
The card I am showing you today is the card I managed to get made for my lovely hubby Pete...
It was a sheet by Lisa Bagitello (sorry I cannot spell or remember her name) showing a sexy female santa, now which man would be disappointed by a card  like this?
I used an 8x8 scallop edge card blank, I had a pad of foiled christmas papers so used a lovely red , white and green paper to cover the card front, the corners were rounded before I stuck the paper in place.
I cut the main  image which was 5x5 I thin, then matted it to shiny black mirri card leaving a wide border, then 2nd mat to red mirri card. The corners were all rounded prior to being stuck in place.
I attached the matted section to the top right of the card then using red glittered card I die cut some poinsettia flowers and a small black centre - the flowers were made up using cosmic shimmer PVA and a bright red gem added to the centres, the flowers were then stuck to the top left of the card.
A cheeky message as well as a sentiment were added, to finish I added gems and peel off gems.
A lovely card which was quite a quick & easy make - hope you like it too!
Will see you again soon with an update on what's being happening with me of late
Not too long to Christmas now - its just mentioned on the news we have just 50 shopping hours till Christmas
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great card Angie and lovely to have you back blogging again. Hope you are recovering from your op.Happy Christmas and a healthy and peaceful New Year to you and your lovely family.
    Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete