Saturday, 22 February 2014

Love Love Love


Good morning everyone
Bright and early with my card for today!
Today’s card is called Love Love Love and I have made it to submit to another blog challenge
Its very plain and simple, a typical Angie card I think...
I used an 8x8 card blank and added a piece of mat silver card leaving a narrow border around 3 sides and on the right hand side I used a Martha Stewart heart border punch.

I trimmed the image which was from Crafters Companion Be Bunni I think, and when I was happy with the size I used the matching Martha Stewart hearts corner punch to do the 4 corners.

A deckle edge blade was used in the Woodware Finger Guard Trimmer and a piece of pink mirri card was cut down to act as a mat for the image.

This was then stuck to the card front with cosmic shimmer pva glue.
A length of cerise pink grograin ribbon had a pretty silver ribbon slider attached then was stuck along the left side and secured behind the matt silver card.

Finally I added 3 LOVE  cut outs across the bottom and a single red heart – the Love was cut from the centre of a large heart die cut.

To finish I simply added glossy accents to the 3 hearts, the eyes, the tag at the side of the bunny and finally the pink envelope!
Talk about quick card = I had this made and totally finished in less than 10 minutes – it took longer for the glossy accents to dry than to make the card lol
See you all again soon
xx

3 comments:

  1. Just checking to see if this works x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep Angie it works lol
    Well do we have another winning card here Angie! its look like to me
    I would love to look for challenges but I cant commit to say I would do it every week but its great to see my friend work her wonders :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Angie. So pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete