Friday 7 October 2011

Woof Woof

I saw the promotions for this lovely new CD ROm

PAWS FOR THOUGHT

By Cupcake Crafting

As I love my dogs - 3 Lurchers - I just had to have the cd too!!

So many fab designs - how do you chose?

Who knows - but I did settle for this stunning dog....


To start with I chose a white 6x6 scallop edged card blank and then added a mat of black card leaving a narrow border all round to show the scallops

Onto the cardstock I added a piece of the co-ordinating backing paper.

I printed the sheet onto matt photo paper and once the base layer was cut out I matted it onto balck card thenfixed at an angle to the main card blank

I went on to build up all the decoupage layers - shaping the top layers before adding!

To finish I added spots of glitter to the few flowers, black enamel accents to the eyes and glossy accents to the nose.

As for the sentiment - I didnt add anything as this card is great for so many occassions so will simply add one when I use the card!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Angie this card is fab like you any thing to do with dogs is good for me
    Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete