Saturday 22 October 2011

Pink Lace

Its been such a long time since I was last on - so lets hope the delay was worth it for you all!

This card is made from a Craft You Print sheet but sadly at the moment I dont know who designed it nor the CUP number - will try find the onfo and update this....

I recall printing the sheet some months ago and it was while having a huge tidy and clear out in my craft room I came upon a pile of lovely sheets and set to work on them!



So as you will have seen from the title I called this card Pink Lace - its self explanatory really - pink design with lovely lace detail....

The card blank is an 8"x8" so on the large size but then the sheet needed the larger card to display it

Literally all I have done is cut out the main base layer and attached it to the card blank

Then built the very simple decoupage layers to finish

Added a Happy Birthday sentiment from teh sheet across the bottom then sprayed the whole card front with Crafters Companion Irredescent Glitter Spray for a lovely finish!

Thank you for looking.....any questions please?

No comments:

Post a Comment