Friday 2 November 2012

Stain Glass


Hi

I love the card I am sharing today – don't really know why as its not my normal choice of card

I know the sheet is from www.craftsuprint.com but haven't a number for you – looking at the lace edges on the corners I think it could be by Ann Marie Vaux

Whoever designed it has the thumbs up from me!!!!

So materials for this card I used ….

Heat mat to work on and protect your surface – I always use it...

A4 brown card stock

Decoupage sheet

Glamour dust

Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue

Gold wavy line peel off borders

Double sided tape

Sticky pads

Eazi Score Board & tool

Tonic 8” guillotine

Scissors

Tweezers

Shaping tool from www.dimensionstamps.com

Foam shaping mat – stamping mat or even a mouse mat

To make the card ...

I folded the brown card using line 7 of the eazi score board to create the A5 card blank.

After cutting the elements from the decoupage sheet I used double sided tape to attach the main design to the card blank.

Then it was used small sticky pads to the back of all the decoupage pieces and place them on the card

That done it was down to decorations – I used gold wavy line peel off borders to edge the whole of the main image

Then it was cosmic shimmer pva glue to all the places that looked snowy – I then covered the pva with a thick coating of glamour dust

I left the glamour dust in place for an hour or so until the pva went off then tapped away the surplus glitter

I think the pva and glitter give a design a frosty look as its so thick...

So now you have seen the card from different angles do you think it looks lovely too...as I said, I don't honestly know why but it makes me smile whenever I look at the card!

If I happen to come across the sheet again I know I will be printing out again....you never know – it could end up on your door mat this christmas...

Until the next card then....

x

No comments:

Post a Comment