Monday 5 November 2012

Christmas Box


Hi

I just wanted to share something different with you today

This is something that was sent to me as a swap

I belong to a lovely Yahoo group where we make and swap ATCs as well as other unusual items

This swap was a printer or graze tray swap...

So many people have said “what on earth is a printer or graze tray”

Well that's easy to answer really..I think!

You can subscribe or just buy from here...


When you finish the food you are left with the graze box – a printer tray is almost the same

Anyway – this particular swap was one member who uses Graze all the time sent people who signed up for the swap a few of the boxes

We had to them decide what theme we wanted out partner to their graze box in

Well I chose Christmas and my partner chose Vintage Shabby Chic

The reason I am sharing this today is I have mine almost ready to be posted and once its gone I want to share it with you all...

So this is the Christmas themed box I received from Beth Griffin and I love love love it!



Beth has really managed to add a real family feel to the box – everyone who has seen this so far has said how fab it is...

And who am I to argue?

Would love your thoughts on this wonderful work of art...

You may well see my effort tomorrow...

Till the next time then...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment