Friday 9 November 2012

Rudolph!!!


Hi there

I hope you will love this card as much as I do...

It is made using 2 printed sheets from a cd I have mentioned several times now...

12 card of christmas by Ellas Designs


 
The card is so easy to make

The card uses a 6x6 card blank which is folded in the centre then on the front of the card

The backing paper is added in order and its also important to keep the spotty panels the right way up..

On the fold back front you have a band that is attached to the top of the card with double sided tape at each edge

This is what holds the book mark in place

When the bookmark is made it is the same on the front and the back – except the front has a layer of decoupage then the head and hat form the next piece of decoupage – but you only add glue or tape to the hat

Seems odd but because the face isn't stuck down you slide the bookmark in place and the face hooks over the band and sits in place to look like a topper

Once the bookmark is removed the card is still a nice looking card that I know I would be happy to display!

And that is the card for today

Sorry it was so quick but I decided I had to start making up cards from all the decoupaged sheets I have sitting in a box – there must be around 40 now...

Today I managed to get 5 made up – not many but its a start – I'm sure I could have done lots more but I picked up a felt kit to make a bag – only planned on reading the instructions but have been working on it since around 3.30pm...crazy!!!

See you tomorrow folks

x


No comments:

Post a Comment