Friday 23 January 2015

Hey Babe...


Hi

Today I have a lovely card that would be perfect for Valentine’s Day or any number of occasions; I have gone with a Just to Say!

This was a kit from Craftsuprint and the designer was Lisa Baglietto and is called Hey Babe

I printed the 3 sheets which were the card base, the insert and the pyramid elements.
 
The card base was trimmed down then I used stick & stay on the back of the sheet then stuck this to a sheet of matt black card, cut it out and scored down the centre line. 

There are 3 shaped pyramid pieces which I cut out and used sticky pads on the back, then added them to the card. 

The insert comes as a blank and I just added Just for you.... that way it can be used for any event. 

The only other thing was a pastel pink sentiment Just to say... which was stuck under the image!

A quick and easy card but it makes you smile!

Sorry it’s a bit on the short side, but I am going out to lunch so not much time

See you again tomorrow
Hugs
Angie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment