Tuesday 20 January 2015

Happy Ever After


Hello...

It’s another cold day and snow has been forecast again, we had a light covering on Sunday evening and then frost but that was it, hope nothing comes of it today.

I made this card using the January 2015 project club stamps from Nina Crafts, (initially known as Dimension Stamps) it’s such a lovely set of stamps and can be used for weddings as well as Civil Ceremonies which are so difficult to find images for.
If you fancy joining the project club please email me angmacw@googlemail.com and I will recommend you as they do a loyalty scheme so when a new member signs up I get a free month! So come on...get emailing me with your name and telephone number and I will do the rest – I could end up signing lots of you up and getting the rest of my year free, it’s just £10 a month and you get a set of amazing stamps and step by step instructions for a card but you can do your own thing.
If you are wondering about how to pay, as I said it is £10 per month, when you sign up you give your bank details and middle of every moth the £10 is taken and 2 days later you get your kit...its that easy – no paying 12 months ion full or by direct debit!
Added to that you get mega great discounts 25% off internet orders,10% off at shows and 20% over the phone!
Oh and if like me, you decided to continue after the year you get a voucher to spend with them...this is my 3rd year with them
They are just added new stamps to the website.

Sorry I got carried away again s here’s the card info!
I folded the light grey A4 card in half and used it in landscape; I trimmed the white card down to leave a border around the card, then rounded the corners on the grey card as well as the white card.
Using the blue Eaziscore and the white card in landscape I scored a line on line 1, turned the card 180 and scored on line 1 again. 

I used the heart with scroll stamp and stamped the border just above the bottom score line using versamark ink pad then covered with Granite embossing powder – the project suggested silver embossing powder but I didn’t have any so used the next best thing.

I heated the border and then saw I had managed to make a mess of the border at the left side but there was nothing I could do about it.
Using the Happily ever after... stamp and Versafine pad I stamped this just above the top score line and then Forever and Always in the bottom under the score line, both were heat embossed.
 

In the kit were white and grey pearlised card squares and also peach and white. I stamped the heart with swirls & heart decoration onto the white and peach card using versamark ink pad and I found the tiniest amount of silver glitter embossing powder so used that, cut out the hearts and trimmed off the top of the white heart, then stuck it onto the peach and added a lovely white glittery heart gem in the centre.

Using the white and grey card I stamped the heart with the jacket top and tie, after embossing them both and cutting out I then had to cut out the section just below and just above the tie so the white showed through.

I used large sticky pads on the hearts and placed them onto the white card at angles. Finally in the project pack was the silver die cut bells which I matted onto the waste peach and trimmed, this was then stuck in the top right hand corner.

I loved the bells and because I will do this over and again I tracked them down, they are in a pack by Tattered Lace and the pack has holly, bells, 3 different tags and 2 borders...

And that’s me finished for today...it’s far too cold in my craft room now so will go ad laze in the lounge until I get warm.

See you again tomorrow
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment