Sunday 15 April 2012

A New Home


Hi

Yet again this is to be a quickie as I haven't been too well – had a dreadful night and today hasn't been much better!

I have been working on a couple of different things on and off all day...but sadly nothing got finished to share with you again!

So I am going to show a lovely card I made for a friend who recently moved home...

The card is a shaped card kit by Card Buddy's and it was bought from

I love these kits as they come with everything you need to complete one great card – so the card outer, then a choice of inserts, the decoupage and finally the 2 parts for the envelope!!!

I only have a couple of photos of this card as I made it and just took the 2 before writing and sending it off....

But you can see the idea....

Really sorry but that's your lot for today....

Let's hope tomorrow is a better day – in all ways


x

No comments:

Post a Comment