Wednesday 4 April 2012

Fantasy Iris


Hiya

Not even going to start on the weather from today...

But had the gas man here this morning to service the boiler – all went well – he left and I put the central heating on – NOTHING!

So I phoned the council and went on a 24 hr emergency call out – they didn't come today so have until 10.30am tomorrow – and we have Layton staying over – just hope he keeps his quilt on his bed as normally he tosses about that much its on the floor most of the time...

Today's card is one I have made for a class member – it's from a kit by Kizzy Designs called Fantasy Iris



The kit has 3 sheets plus 2 for the envelope

I started the printing and was disappointed when the circular topper sheet printed fainter than the rest – so reprinted – no change – set the printer to high quality photo – still the same so had to use it!

I stuck the printed card to a sheet of lilac card stock and cut it out...I had used Picasa for the printing so added a simple verse to the insert – these were stuck inside the card.


Next it was cut out the circular pyramage – I hate cutting circles as they always look a mess...but I think it went ok this time...


I added them to the front of the card using large sticky pads...

Then I tied a pretty lilac spotty ribbon bow and added to the card followed by 2 small sentiments which were the wrong colour so I used Tim Holtz distress ink pads to recolour them!
The envelope was so easy to do and a perfect fit...



A pretty card that was all done in less than 15 minutes which included printing time too!

See you tomorrow

x

1 comment: