Tuesday 3 April 2012

Another Owl...


Good evening

The weather here in Hull....PASS!

Its yakky – wet – yakky – wet – yakky!!!

Hope the card is more pleasing to you....

This is another owl card but on a smaller basis with a different stamp.


I used a dark green A6 sized card blank and added a piece of white card that I punched the out side edges using an EK Success mini scallop punch....


Then using a piece of cut and dry and Tim Holtz distress ink pads I coloured the white card using shades of brown...this was then stuck to the card blank with a narrow border all round.


I then stamped my owl design onto a mat of white card that was cut using Nestability Labels – this was then coloured around the outer edges using Tim Holtz distress ink pads in shades of green.


I left the centre of the image white as you can see in the photo...


This mat was then positioned on the card leaving a little space at the bottom so I stamped Best Wishes making the card suitable for most occasions.

The stamp was by Crafty Individuals http://www.craftyindividuals.co.uk/

A quick and easy card with no colouring other than large areas with ink pads!!!

See you tomorrow...
x

No comments:

Post a Comment