Monday 30 April 2012

Freebies!!!


Hello everyone...

Today I have some freebies for you...

Mind you they may not be to your cup of tea – literally!!!

I was asked if I could make a card for a guy who suffers from Aspergers Syndrome and he just loves his cup of tea!

Well I asked lots of crafty friends for help with this – and as usual they came up trumps...but I still didn't spot anything that jumped out at me!

Maybe it was because it was for a man – I have lots of lovely sheets and kits to suit a tea lover but they are all so feminine

Then I found a set of lovely rubber stamps that were tea related – which meant I could colour to suit myself...

Sat watching tv and an ad came on for a famous brand of teabags and that was it....

So after gathering some images, I fired up my PSP and this is what I came up with....

ANN – don't worry – I have created something different for your card which obviously I wont share on here!!

Hope you all like the freebies – you may never have a need to use them – but then again they look pretty cute so would make a great card inviting a friend round for a cuppa!!









See you tomorrow....

x

No comments:

Post a Comment