Saturday 22 October 2011

Glittered Roses

So tell me in all honesty who would NOT like to recieve this stunning card??

It is so different - so pretty - so suitable for any occassion which is why I didnt actually add a sentiment to it at the time....

Another sheet from Crafts You Print that I have no maker or number of - sorry!



But I added the base sheet to an 8x8 card and added the small amount of 3d decouage

I decided not to stick the butterflies wings down as they look so pretty being free...

The roses and butterfly were all edged using a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and sprinkled with a generous helping of Glamour Dust

3 large lilac pearl gems were attached to the top right corner and 4 small gems filled in the design at the centre top of the sheet!!

All in all a very pretty card for all ages and occasions - I am even thinking of framing this as it would look stunning....

Tell me what you think to it now please...

No comments:

Post a Comment