Saturday 1 October 2011

Acetate Smile....

This cheeky sheet was from http://www.craftsuprint.com/ amd when I fist saw it thought there was no way I would ever make it up = how wrong I was!!!

Sheet number 248938_1209 designed by Carol Smith


I went out of my comfort zone with this card - making up the simple decoupage to start with and attaching to the base image using small double sided pads

Then I chose a sheet of thick but clear acetate which I creased and used as my card blank..

I simply fixed the completed decoupage to sheet them printed my insert and trimmed it down to fit on the inside of the acetate

It worked out fine

Glossy accents were added to the ribbon bow, the tags, her shoes, her spotty outfit and the dots of the pressie!

A great birthday card for someone with a sense of humour

No comments:

Post a Comment