Saturday 1 October 2011

Christmas List

This super image was taken from a lovely cd by Joanna Sheen and the very talented Gordiano

CHIRISTMAS CREATIONS is a cd that every crafter should own!


So to start I used a deep red pearl card which I folded into an A5 card

I cut out all my decoupage and slowly started to build it all up shaping the last layers.

I matted the base image onto red card

Using scraps of cardstock and a 2" square scalloped punch I punched 2 squares of green 2 gold mirri and 2 cream pearl - then cut them corner to corner thus doubling the amount of home made corners

I matted gold onto cream and green onto gold then fixed these behind the corners of my base image making sure it would all fit onto my card still

Once happy with how it looked I stuck in place

I used a sentiment from the sheet and cut a line almost at the outer edges so I could slip my ribbon card through making a slider

This sandwich was cream base with gold mirri panel then the greem carrdstock was slotted through the sentiment and all were then attached into place

A quickie glue pen was used to hightlight santas white bits and then glitter was sprinkled on

Stickles were used on the 4 corners to hold polka doodles polka dots in place then 2 tiny red pearls were placed either side of the sentiment

A stunning card for all ages!


1 comment:

  1. I think this is my fave card for this year just love it XXXX

    ReplyDelete