Saturday 22 October 2011

Almost Monochrome

I have to say I adore this card

I just dont really know how best to describe it so opted for almost monochrome!!!

Again its a large 8x8 card with the sheet bought from http://www.craftuprint.co.uk/ some time ago so again I cannot give you any info on designer or sheet number as yet



Once I had added all the decoupage I set about embellishing the card

So I simply added a tiny silver coloured pearl to the centre of each flower that are in the lace border

The butterflies in the design were actually only attached down their body - the wings were actually free....

The rest of the flowers in the design has either tiny pearls in cream or silver added and the odd few flowers had a tin blob of purple Stickles just to add a touch of bold colour

A sentiment was attached at an angle across the bottom corner and a small sprinkle of glitter here and there finished this lovely card

I'd be interested on your thoughts of this card please....

1 comment: