Monday 23 February 2015

Plaque Challenge


Hi

I have had another good day in the craft room so plenty of cards stacked up to share when I don’t get any made

I was undecided as to which I would show today but once the post arrived I just had to show you what arrived

You may remember I made a plaque for my friend as we set challenges, well I posted mine on the blog and now I am showing you Paula’s to me

I just love the colours, is it aqua or light blue – I don’t know

Paula has painted the plaque then I think repainted sections, in the centre she has stamped a text in black ink, it doesn’t say anything, just looks nice.


She has used flowers which are coloured to match the plaque and have outsize darker blue pearls in the centres. She has added some pearls which are attached to a strip of nylon – there is a name for these but I just can’t think of it...

Randomly across the whole of the plaque tiny ab gems have been stuck to give a shimmering effect.
A die cut corner has been coloured in blue and is in the bottom left corner...

Paula has used a raffia to create the hanger which is a fab idea...must remember for future use!
Under one of the flowers she has hooped a piece of ribbon and hung a charm from it, sadly the charm arrived worse for wear but I have all the pieces so will certainly repair it.


And then the keyring!!
A fab steampunk type keyring with an owl watch, I haven’t seen anything like this before...its brilliant!!!

Thank you so much Paula, this will definitely be hanging in my craft room...

I hope you like this plaque...if any of you fancy having a go at one of the plaques, let me know and we can do a 1-2-1 challenge...I can supply the plaque

See you again tomorrow

Hugs
Angie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment