Monday 9 February 2015

Cerise Iris


Good Afternoon

Well what a change in the weather – looking out I can see lovely bright blue sky and this yellow thing....all I can say is I do hope it’s here to stay!!

My card for today is by Judith Howells and was purchased from Craftsuprint, I just love the colour of the Iris – something else that goes with the sunshine, pretty flowers!

I used a 6x6 scallop edge card which came from Craftwork Cards, I cut out the base image and using double sided tape stuck this to the card leaving a border all round.

I cut out the 4 layers and added double sided sticky pads to the back of all pieces then added the layers, the last layer is the inner of the flower so I lightly shaped then attached to the card using doubled up sticky pads to keep the shape.


The sentiment panel as cut out and stuck in place with the tiny iris cut out and added, as was the 2 sections of the paper ribbon.

To finish I added a dot of cosmic shimmer pva glue to each of the printed pearls down the left side and added a lovely green pearl which contrasts with the whole design...or I think it does.

Wow I have my card made, blog updated and it’s still only 12.30pm.

Got several projects I am working on so hopefully they will be shared over the next few days.

Hugs
Angie
x

3 comments:

  1. Angie this card is so beautiful, i finally managed to work out how to follow your blog, your work is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie this card is so beautiful, i finally managed to work out how to follow your blog, your work is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This I stunning Angie. That flower looks real. A real Wow factor with this one. I've spent a very pleasant morning catching up on your blog now I must get the old bones working and sort myself out W x

    ReplyDelete