Wednesday 20 July 2011

Wedding Cards Galore

Well I was asked to make some wedding cards by family and friends for a young couple who will eventually tie the knot this coming Friday

Talk about last minute orders!!

As I have made the cards I thought I may as well share them with you - so here goes....

The 1st two were kits I bought from www.chameleoncardcraft.co.uk both as downloads and just 99p per kit

This is the EASEL version - you get the easel base card, decoupage sheet with topper, a backing paper to back the easel base and then the envelope....it goes together perfectly, and I decided to add a simple verse under the easel

And then the POP OUT STEPPER version - again the kit is complete with pop out stepper base, a backing paper, decoupage sheet which has the topper on and then 2 pieces for matching envelope. I printed the verse and used the Martha Stewart CHERISH corner punch before attaching the verse to the back of the stepper.

The next is a complete kit, again available to download, this time it came from Susan Murdoch. This is info on the sheet www.geocities.com/the.murdochs@btinternet.com/index however it turns up a blanks so I suggest you contact me for more info!!!

The kit comes with with a choice of 2 different designs - the one I did which was in pink, or one that was in gold and had a slightly different look to it.

The kit has the front topper and a sheet of decoupage, a pop out insert with heart shape aperture and the matching envelope.

I added a wedding day sentiment to the front of the card and used fine chain and a chunky heart charm to create a dangle in the heart insert, a few co ordinating themed peel offs took away the plain looking inside panels.

And I printed a verse which was then trimmed and had the corners punched and was fixed to the back of the card...

The last of the batch is certainly my favorite - its not quite finished but I wanted to share it with you all the same...

This is a kit from my favorite online download store of the moment www.LynzeysPlace.com
and was a steal at just 75p - especially when you get so much in the kit!!!

This is an arched window shaped card with the vicar, the bride and the groom mid ceremony on the front of the gate fold doors - open the doors and there they are again, all beautifully decoupaged, with bells at the point of the arch and hearts decorating the inside of the 2 doors

The kit also has a matching envelope which really does make it all special - and this card unlike the others is about 5x7 so a nice size for giving

I have to glitter the bride and bells and want to add gems to the flowers and head band and to finish this card it will have a verse printed and attached to the back.

If I manage to complete this card and also the other from Lynzeys that I am working on, I will upload them later!!!

If you want to know more about the kits of where they came from either click the links or send me an email
I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Hope you enjoyed my WEDDING CARD feature....





1 comment:

  1. 3 very pretty cards Angie. The couple will adore them. Liz x

    ReplyDelete