Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tatty Teddy

Hello and welcome to my card for today - which I hope will inspire you!

This is made using the new Tatty Teddy A4 Ultimate Decoupage Die Cut Pack


So for my card I chose to use a bought 5x7 card and started by rounding all 4 corners

I took a sheet of aqua coloured cardstock and cut this to fit the card with a narrow border all round, rounding the corners to match the card, I stuck this using double sided tape.

I selected 2 co-ordinating backing papers and also a paper ribbon, the 1st paper I measured to cover the lower half of the card and the contrast to cover the top part

The corners were rounded on both papers and attached to the aqua card, again using double sided tape, and the spotty ribbon covered the seam .

There are several lovely decoupage toppers to make up so I chose the balloon, flowers and gifts, pushed out the diecut pieces and built the decoupage, I shaped the balloon before attaching it.

I used a scrap of lilac cardstock that was slightly bigger than the made up Tatty Teddy Topper and rounded the corners, then added it to the card on an angle

The topper was then attached as normal to the lilac cardstock.

A Best Of Wishes sentiment was chosen and matted onto a scrap of aqua cardstock and placed at the bottom right corner of the card

My last attachnments were 4 lilac card candy which went in all 4 corners and a simple insert added.....

1 comment:

  1. Love Tatty Teddy, Angie. What a smashing card. Liz x

    ReplyDelete