Wednesday 13 March 2013

Roller Blading

Hello my blogger friends
Had some time in the craft room today so made a few cards just because I like the sheets.
This card was made using a sheet from www.craftsuprint.com and was designed by Lisa Baglietto, not sure what the item number is because I renamed the sheet and matching insert sheet.
Its simply a bit of fun but as I said I like the sheet – and that's as good a reason as any to make a card!
So materials for this card I used ….
Heat mat to work on and protect your surface – I always use it...
mid blue a4 card
Printed sheet with printed insert
piece silver card
spotty ribbon for a bow
tiny gems
Nipped corner punch
Sticky pads
Eazi Score Board & tool
Tonic 8” guillotine
Scissors
Tweezers
Shaping tool from www.dimensionstamps.com
Foam shaping mat – stamping mat or even a mouse mat
To make the card …
The mid blue card was scored on line 7 – A4 half fold line of the Eazi Score Board, folded then turned and scored again on line 7 – this section was cut away to leave the square card I needed
I trimmed the silver mirri card to fit the card front leaving the narrowest of a border then stuck to the card with double sided tape.
The main image was cut from the printed sheet and trimmed so it fit just inside the silver mat – again leaving the narrowest border. I punched the corners with the nipped corner punch then stuck to the silver mirri using double sided tape.
The pyramage sections were trimmed to size using the paper trimmer than layered up using large thin sticky pads.
When all the design was finished I cut the sentiment and used small thick sticky pads then attached to the card on the left side.
I measured a length of pretty aqua blue with white spots ribbon, folded in half then tied a box – cut the tails to show a V – then stuck the bow to top left corner.
I used 3 tiny clear AB gems in the bottom left corner, 1 was added to the exclamation mark of Oops! And 3 went on the open jacket.
And that's all there was to it!
The sheet came with 3 sentiments – the one I used, Break a leg and Happy Birthday – I used the Oops! As I wanted a fun card and could just image friends and me trying roller blading, think we would be saying rather more than Oops!
This is a card or the use or sell box.
Catch you again tomorrow – same place folks
x

No comments:

Post a Comment