Tuesday 19 March 2013

ATCs

Good evening everyone
Really sorry but the card I intended to share with you has been photographed – given to the lady that ordered it and I haven't yet got the photos sorted!
So instead of nothing I thought you might like to see a few ATCs I made for a recent swap
We all had to do 8 backgrounds then send them to the hostess to swap around and return – then a twist – some of them you had to actually use to make up your atcs and then return to the hostess again!
So this was what I did with the 3 backgrounds I had been sent..
I used my favourite decoupage sheets – and matched them to the backgrounds – or I hope I did!!!
Oh and the group should there be any ATC makers out there looking for endless swaps
I am sure all new members will be made very welcome!
And that's it for me
I will try update the blog tomorrow and over the next few days but there wont be any cards!!
Take care – and I will be back as soon as I can
Hugs to you all
Angie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment