Friday 1 March 2013

Butterflies Everywhere

Hello bloggers
I have got a few cards made up to be shared but I thought you might like to see the butterfly fat book page I received from Colette who I sent my creation to a few weeks ago.
It all came about when I joined the Stampers Uk group – check it out here if you enjoy stamping – you can be new to it or experienced, and you must be willing to join in
So the theme was butterflies and if you can get back to 6th February you will see the fat book page I made and sent out
When this lovely page arrived I loved it the minute it popped out of the envelope!!!
The page has a pale blue back colour that the camera didn't pick up – and the main design has been stamped and heat embossed which gives a lovely sheen when the light hits it
The green butterflies are beautiful and I'm not sure if they are done with a die and cutting machine or a punch – I love the blue and green mix
Along the right hand side is a lovely punched border
It has been punched onto pale blue textured card – one butterfly is missing and the next is a pop up – this continues along the border
Colette has added a little green ink around the edges and finished off using a Dream a little dream sentiment that was on white and edged with blue, then held in place with sticky pads.
This is my first fat book page for the Stampers Uk book I will be making
So its a huge thank you to Colette for a fab starting page!
I do hope you like this as much as I do – even the non stampers among us must agree this is pretty!!!
Catch up tomorrow folks!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment