Sunday 13 May 2012

A - Tish - You


Ello....

Thought you might like a change of card – well more change of theme of card really

This is a get well – with the yakky weather of late I think we all know someone who has the dreaded cold or flu that is doing the rounds!

So the sheet was bought from http://www.craftsuprint.com/ it was designed by Angela Wake and the item number is 319327_8






For the card I folded a sheet of lemon adorable scorable to create a 6x6 card blank and stuck the base image to it using double sided tape then used my shaped corner punch to lightly nick the corners of the card.

I cut out all the decoupage pieces and built the design using double sided sticky pads, shaping the top layers slightly before sticking in place.

The design had printed buttons in the corners so I chose buttons in a near a colour as I could get – threaded very narrow white satin ribbon through the holes and tied at the front of the button, then snipped off the excess ribbon.

I attached the 4 buttons with a small blob of silicone glue

When it came to decorating the card there really wasn't much to be done – so I used glossy accents on the hot water bottle, nose and feet then when it was dry I ran a quickie glue pen over the tissue box and the tissue in his hand then covered with glitter!

Added a sentiment with lovely get well sentiment to finish

Thanks for looking

x

1 comment:

  1. Great Card Angie, I just love that idea with the buttons ,I must definately try that one. You are just full of great ideas , I wish I lived round the corner from you . `cos sometimes when I`m thinking of ideas I just draw a blank!! Hugs Cazxxx

    ReplyDelete