Monday 2 January 2017

Football Mini Book Card

Welcome to my Monday offering – today’s card is a football themed card with the club emblem added for the recipient

This is a kit from Craftsuprint and designed by Sandie Burchell, it is called Football Mini Book Kit and comes with several sheets which are main card, insert, mini book, sentiments and then a 2 part envelope.

My printer at the time I made this wouldn’t take card so I printed onto matt photo paper then stuck it direct to white card and folded, the insert has a verse added prior to the printing.

I cut the mini book page up and made the book following the very easy instructions, then I cut slits on the card front where the book was to go, I stuck the strap onto card and instead of using the paper buckle I used small metal one from my stash

The strap was threaded through the slits and fastened over the front of the book to secure it.

Because the recipient is a Tottenham fan I found the club emblem and shrunk it to fit on the card then cut out Tottenham Hotspur and stuck that on the book and also stuck the e
mblem in the insert too

Using one of the blank sentiment strips I typed in Happy Birthday Daniel and this was then attached to the card under the goal to finish

It’s a quick and easy kit to make and ideal for the footy mad man in your life!!!

See you all again tomorrow with another card to share

Thank you for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment