Wednesday 18 March 2015

Get Well Cuppa


Hiya

Bit of a cop out tonight I think because I have just cut these on the Cameo so all i was left to do was stick them together, add a ribbon and knot and a few sparkly gems.

I used 2 shades of orange card – this is a heavy textured card, very similar to Bazill card – I seem to this is Core Color by Core’dinations. I cut the first card and decoration then decided I needed to cut again using a different colour which has worked quite well because I now have too lovely Get Well cards in colours that make me smile – they look all summery don’t you think?

Not quite sure why but both the cards have an overhang which is ok but I didn’t like the spine left open so needed to add the length of brown ribbon with white dots, I added a piece of sellotape to the ends and stuck down firmly inside the card.


I cut another length of the same ribbon, folded it in half and slotted it through the border ribbon, tied into a know then cut both long pieces shorter and added the V finish.


The 3 flowers of the cup design simply had a blob of Cosmic Shimmer pva added then the gem was placed over the glue to dry

Another bonus was the letters that were left from the card – I now have Get well Soon in orange and tangerine for future use.

Sorry I haven’t done anything exciting to share but I am so tired, have a niggly headache and my legs are driving me crazy still.

Today I have walked just under 10 miles and also swam 26 lengths of the pool so it’s been a good day!

And that is your lot for now I’m afraid – my bed is screaming at me lol

See you again tomorrow with something more exciting
Hugs
Angie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment